What is a PAPTIC TRINGA?
This is a wood fiber wiki biodegradable material with plastic properties.
Both paper and plastic advantages, such as plastic tensile, extensibility, water resistance. It has the printing performance, texture and soft feel of traditional paper.
PAPTIC TRINGA has the following advantages:
1. Raw materials: Made from wood fibres from controlled and sustainably managed forests. FSC certification materials can be provided if necessary.
2. Biodegradability: natural biodegradable fibers. According to the European Biodegradability Certification EN 13432, the material is fully biodegradable under industrial compost conditions.
3. Reusability: Because of its appearance, feel, durability and foldability, it can be reused more.
4. Recyclability: Contains the highest quality wood fiber, which can be recycled into new packaging products.
5. Circular economy: As a raw material, it does not require additional facilities and machinery in the process of making finished products. Can be combined with existing packaging materials, in the conventional production line processing.
In addition to PAPTIC TRINGA, PAPTIC GAVIA and PAPTIC STERNA are also available to meet your special needs.
For more details, please contact us.